There are five statuses available for booking in the Webba plugin:
1. Awaiting approval. Means booking is not paid and not approved by a service administrator.
2. Approved. Means booking is approved by an administrator but not paid.
3. Paid (awaiting approval). Means the booking is paid, but not approved by a service administrator.
4. Paid (approved). Means the booking is paid and approved by an administrator.
5. Arrived . The customer has arrived. This status can be set by the service administrator.
*The default status, assigned to new appointment booked at the front end can be Awaiting approval or Approved .
To work with the appointments you need to go to the Appointments page: